#JC4PM tour hits Manchester on 19 May
A tour featuring musicians, comedians, poets and speakers supporting Jeremy Corbyn is coming to Manchester's Dance House on Thursday 19 May.
#JC4PM is hosted by Stockport's favourite housewife Barbara Nice ('Phoenix Nights') and features:
- Jeremy Hardy, comedian (former 'Perrier Award' winner), actor ('Blackadder Goes Forth'), TV panelist ('QI', 'Mock the Week'), radio panelist ('The News Quiz', 'I'm sorry I Haven't a Clue').
- Maxine Peake, actress ('Theory of Everything', 'dinnerladies', 'Shameless', 'Silk')
- Francesca Martinez, comedian, 'Live at the Apollo and 'The Frank Skinner Show'.
- Steve Gribbin, comedian, veteran of Red Wedge, 'Saturday Night Live'.
- Jack Carroll, comedian, runner-up 'Britain's Got Talent'.
- Gerry Potter, poet and author of hit play Miracle
- Grace Petrie, singer/songwriter (described by the Guardian as "a powerful new songwriting voice").
- Dave Ward, General Secretary of CWU.
- Ian Hodson, National President of BFAWU.
- Rebecca Long-Bailey, MP for Salford and Eccles.
Tickets cost £15-£20 and are available online from The Dancehouse
10A Oxford Rd
Manchester, North-West England M1 5QA
Google map and directions