A new movement is forming with a simple message: ‘Stay in Europe to change Europe.’
On 23rd June, Britain will vote on whether or not to leave the EU. It’s going to be close, and radical and progressive voices may well decide the outcome. We need to act – not just to win the refrendum, but to fight for the Europe we need.
Join Yanis Varoufakis, Caroline Lucas, Muzna Al-Naib, Katia Widlak, Amelia Womack, Asad Rehman, Anthony Barnett, John McDonnell, Owen Jones, Michael Mansfield and a host of other campaigners to discuss and debate the ideas we need to win.
With workshops, skills training, and participatory breakouts.
- Reigning in corporate power: tax and financial reform
- Defending free movement, ending fortress Europe
- Organising across borders for workers’ rights
- Resisting power: Europe and human rights
- Preserving the future: environmental sustainability
20 Bedford Way
London WC1H 0AL
Google map and directions