- Momentum Code of Ethics
- Guidance on Momentum membership and attendance at meetings
- Guidance on the internal structure of Momentum groups: Maximising participation, democracy and engagement
- Social media guidance and agreement
- Best practice for local groups
- Access checklist (and text version)
Provide campaign materials and resources
We will provide more resources which can be used for building support for Jeremy’s policies within our communities, including the following:
- New Momentum leaflets explaining the organisation’s purpose with the new branding and logo. Can be downloaded here.
- Momentum leaflets for every Labour Party National Campaign day which outline the clear structural causes of problems relating to each issue in accessible and digestible language
- Banners, badges and stickers with the new updated logo.
You can order resources here.
Momentum office have set up a Speakers’ Network for local groups including Labour MPs, journalists and radical policy experts, who have agreed to attend local Momentum groups. We will endeavour to ensure that ‘big speakers’ travel outside of London and big cities as well, and will particularly target key Labour marginal constituencies. We are committed to developing this as an ongoing resource for groups. If you would like to request a speaker for your local group please fill in this google form.
Experienced Labour Party activists will offer informal advice and guidance on Labour Party engagement to local organisers by telephone or email. If you have any questions about increasing participation in Labour, please email them to email@example.com with your contact details.